Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Damn Calculus Teacher

Okay, yesterday I had my calculus test and for the most part I didn't think I was going to have that much of a problem. Yeah a few of the methods in this chapter were a bit shady for me. But like I said, for the most part I shouldn't have much of a problem with the test. Well to my horrid surprise, the test was completely different than what I expected. What I was expecting was to find the derivitive of 3x^2 or (x^3+x^2)/sqr(3x), or even sin(x^2). This guy though put in all the hard shit. Shit like 4csc^3xcot3x, I mean when the hell am I EVER going to have to use that. Really, I doubt nuclear engineers ever use that shit in there actually practice. I mean seriously, what the hell is the point. Well it looks like I am going to have to study to get a decent grade in this awful class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home