Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Female Sports

During every class my political science teacher asks a specific people questions. For the first class he asked me who is a popular(hot) actress right. I told him Elisha Cuthbert, since I just saw "The Girl Next Door" and couldn't get the scene where she strips out of my head. He then questioned me who that was, since he isn't on the up and up on actresses. I of course told him "She is from the girl next door and the bosses daughter in old school, which of course after I said that I couldn't get the scene where she was in bed out of my head. He then asked me if she came up to me at a bar, grabbed my ass and asked me if she wanted a drink, would I say yes. I told him of course, even though is she did do that I might have a hard time believing I was not dreaming. Then, he tried to make a point and asked a female student if Brad Pitt did the same thing to her, if she would also say yes. To his surprise she said "I would just tell him go come home with me."

Well it looks like I am getting off the subject here, but I wanted to let you know how my political science teacher asks questions. Today he asked the a guy, "Would you rather watch female basketball or full contact female football." The student replied with basketball, which surprised the teacher, but didn't give a reason why. Well, at the time I thought it would be cool to see two girls beat the shit out of each other in full contact football. Kind of like mud wrestling, but just a bit more violent. Then while I was thinking of more reasons I would like football over basketball I though of how unattractive the female basketball players are, but this just got me thinking. If female basketball players looked that unattractive, then what the hell would female football players look like. It is kind if like the who lesbian deception thing. Most guys think of lesbians as being 110 pound, 18 - 26 year old hotties. But in the real world, most lesbians are 210 pound she monsters with tatoos and deeper voices than I have. The same would go for the female football player. You just know the are going to be ugly girls. I mean maybe the WR might look decent, since they need to be kind of small and in shape to run fast. And just maybe a few other positions, the girls wouldn't be nasty, but just think of the line. Just imagine the whole line of 200+ women battling it out. Must say, not a pretty site to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Last year on pay-per-view there was a football game between two teams of female models. It was great to watch them come out and stretch before the game, It was then that I decided I might be interested in being the trainer for an all female hot model football league. But then once the game started another thought ocurred to me...if I was a coach I could get away with patting them on the ass during the game...and practice. I wouldn't want to be the head coach because that would carry too much football related responsibility (like calling plays). I would just want to be a regular assistant coach in charge of keeping up team morale. That way I could spend all my time patting hot models on the ass while saying such unimportant things like "nice play" or "you'll get'm next time." But if I had my choice I would like to be trainer AND coach.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home