Saturday, October 16, 2004

The best reality show

With all the reality shows out there and it seems like they are not dying down with shows like wife swap, and outback jack. I was thinking I should make my own, one in my opinion would be the best show ever. The show would be called indoor dave. Basically I would interview girls to come to my house and live here with me. After I pick the ten best girls for the show I would put them on different tests and make them perform chores for me. So I will tell them to cook me breakfast lunch and dinner and I will make them clean the house and mow the lawn, and of course any other odds and ends I need done. Every week the girls will have a test to do, or something like that. Not sure what these will be yet, since I am still ironing out the details for the show, but it will be something both the audience and I will enjoy, that is for sure. Then every week I would reward each girl with a certain prize. First prize would be the girl gets to sleep at the foot of my bed for the week, and last prize will get kicked off the show. At the end of the season I would give the girl who wins a cash prize what she is worth, because by that time I will probably be bored of her and would want her to leave. But like I said before I still haven't worked out all my ideas yet, so I could use some advice. Oh and if any of you girls are interested or think you friends would be, just send me an email (okinsky@yahoo.com) with a few pictures and a good reason why I should pick you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home