Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Nothing to write

It has been a few days and I want to write something because I know if I don't I will just neglect my readers, hi mom. Beside so many other people I know that have blogs don't update them, and I don't want to turn into a non-updating blogger. Now down to business.

The other day my roommate was watching tv and he stumbled across dodgeball on espn. Thats right, I said dodgeball on ESPN. For those of you thinking that is was the Ocho, well it wasn't. I think this was ESPN 2. Well, we talked about it for a little while, he was saying that the rules were pretty much the same as they were for the movie. Then I remembered that I ran into an old friend last year that said he plays dodgeball every week at Lunacy(a local Bar/Night Club down at the ocean front.) I then put two and two together and figured I could probably get a dodgeball team together and play once a week. I believe the teams are of 5 people, usually 3 guys and 2 girls. Then I am pretty sure you can have a back-up or whatever. Well anyway I think I am going to try and get this together, so I may ask a few people who read this blog, you know who you are.


On and side note, take a look at this Game Review. It is an older game, but can be fun at time. I may have to get back into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home