Thursday, June 02, 2005

Life is pretty boring

Nothing really to say about what is going on with me. I usually get up late, decide if I should go to the beach/park to run and swim or stay here and go to the gym to run or swim. I really don't know what else to tell you about.

I did play some poker with some friends tonight. I got my ass kicked, since I got absolutley shit the entire night. I finally ran out of money and decided to be the all time dealer, since I wasn't doing anything else.

I do know that it is June already and the hald marahon is 3 months away. The 3 - 5 miles I am running now isn't going to cut it. I think I really need to start stepping up the workout plan. Hopefully I will not look like a total loser running a half marathon.

Well I guess this is not a terribly horrible post. I mean the title warns anyone from thinking this was going to be an exciting post. Hopefully next time I post I will have something meaningful to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home